WhatsApp is the most popular and used social networking app around the globe. Everyone uses WhatsApp as a daily driver in their smartphones. Good helper WhatsApp you can chat, send media files, send document files etc. Not only this you can also use free calling and video calling feature in the WhatsApp. But even though the WhatsApp calling a video calling is free, there is no native option to record WhatsApp calls within the app. So we need to use third-party apps to record WhatsApp calls on various devices. we have given the various guide to record WhatsApp calls on different platforms.
How to Record WhatsApp calls on Android Devices:
There are various methods to record WhatsApp calls on Android devices. But we have listed and hand-picked the most useful procedure in this article. Use the following guide to record WhatsApp calls on any Android devices.
Method1: Record WhatsApp calls using third-party apps:
- Open the link from the below and download the Messenger call recorder Apk in your Android device.
Download Apk (2.4MB)
- After the apk file is being downloaded locate the file using your file manager in your downloads folder, all go to download tab in the web browser.
- Tap on the Messenger call recorder APK file to install it in your device.
- After the installation is complete you can see it in the app list of your Android device.
- Launch the app from the app list of your Android device and click on enable now button which will allow the device to record the call from WhatsApp.
- Even we can also enable this by going to the settings > accessibility > messenger call recorder, and enable it.
- Now open the WhatsApp app and place any call using the Whatsapp, the call will automatically get recorded in the Messenger call recorder application.
Method2: Record WhatsApp calls using Modded WhatsApp call recorder:
- Download GB call recorder from the link provided below using the web browser of your Android device.
Download Apk (4.2MB)
- After the apk file of the GB call recorder is being downloaded located using the file manager in the download folder, all you can also check in download tab in the web browser which you used to download the GB call recorder APK file.
- Tap on the apk file to install it, after the installation is complete launch the app from the app list of your Android device.
- Now play any call using the Whatsapp, and the call gets recorded in the GB call recorder app.
Also Read: Best Call Recorder App
Steps to record WhatsApp calls on iOS devices:
Use the following guide to record WhatsApp calls on iOS devices. User guide on the internet to install Cydia in iOS devices.
- Download and install Cydia in your iPhone.
- Launch the Cydia and search Watusi in BigBoss repo.
- Install this application in your iPhone.
- After the installation is complete launch the WhatsApp Messenger and go to the settings.
- There will be a new option of Watusi preferences, now click on the record call option and enable it.
- From this time once you place any calls using WhatsApp, this calls will be recorded in the device automatically.
- You can check the recordings in the recent panel button.
We have researched on the internet about recording the WhatsApp calls on various devices. We are prepared and given you the various procedures and guides to record WhatsApp calls on various devices. Share this article with your friends so that they can also get in hands with this informative article and the useful feature which can be used to record WhatsApp calls in the multi-platform.